BACK TO DASHBOARD


About MING
Online Users

Hello my name is Sahara but please call me MING. I am 19y/o and in relationship with Elvic Waskin. I am a bassist-student-lover-one of a kind friend. For more. Let's talk in


follow me on my other accounts



Recent Archives


Let's Talk



Other Bloggers

• alejandra
• angel
• arriane
• ava
• bem
• bianca
• cessa
• chichi
• darlene
• divina
• janica
• jean
• jhen
• jhelz
• kai
• kai2
• katrice
• kristelle
• kristy
• louise
• mariel
• myrtle
• nadine
• niña
• nix
• pamela
• patty
• rachel
• rachelle
• regina
• ren
• renise
• robert and darwin
• rosa
• stella
• te chin
• te je
• te shak
• tine
• yang


• bianca gonzales
• luis manzano
• megan young
• patty laurel


• himantayon
• quirk-bantayan
• camotes-island
• cordova-paintball
• royal-vista-resort-catmon



Credits
layout by: MING♥BEEC
image host: Photobucket
scripts: Dynamicdrive
site stats: Rapidcounter
mp3 host: Myflashfetish
blog host: Blogger


Music


Facebook Fever!
Posted on: Apr 8, 2009
Posted at: 11:12 PM
0 comments



pet society and kitchen city



Yoville and MyFarm


These are just
the few games I'm playing in Facebook. Who doesn't know about this networking site just like friendster, multiply, myspace and etc.?



Facebook is a free-access social networking website that is operated and privately owned by Facebook, Inc.[1] Users can join networks organized by city, workplace, school, and region to connect and interact with other people. People can also add friends and send them messages, and update their personal profiles to notify friends about themselves. The website's name refers to the paper facebooks depicting members of a campus community that some US colleges and preparatory schools give to incoming students, faculty, and staff as a way to get to know other people on campus.

Source: Wikepedia



Okay I'm just new in Facebook World that's why I'm still on progress in learning more applications. At first I hate applications especially in friendster 'cause it's so irritating and messy when you add it on your profile. But as I'm learning facebooking, I've realized not in FACEBOOK. In facebook, their main priority is the apps and not the profile lay-outing. I had fun in facebook not like in friendster wherein they almost copied myspace, multiply and facebooks' database. (no offense)

Anyway, please add me on facebook to all who can read and visit this blog. :) Tnx y'all.


Sahara Mae Mercadal's Facebook profile