BACK TO DASHBOARD


About MING
Online Users

Hello my name is Sahara but please call me MING. I am 19y/o and in relationship with Elvic Waskin. I am a bassist-student-lover-one of a kind friend. For more. Let's talk in


follow me on my other accounts



Recent Archives


Let's Talk



Other Bloggers

• alejandra
• angel
• arriane
• ava
• bem
• bianca
• cessa
• chichi
• darlene
• divina
• janica
• jean
• jhen
• jhelz
• kai
• kai2
• katrice
• kristelle
• kristy
• louise
• mariel
• myrtle
• nadine
• niña
• nix
• pamela
• patty
• rachel
• rachelle
• regina
• ren
• renise
• robert and darwin
• rosa
• stella
• te chin
• te je
• te shak
• tine
• yang


• bianca gonzales
• luis manzano
• megan young
• patty laurel


• himantayon
• quirk-bantayan
• camotes-island
• cordova-paintball
• royal-vista-resort-catmon



Credits
layout by: MING♥BEEC
image host: Photobucket
scripts: Dynamicdrive
site stats: Rapidcounter
mp3 host: Myflashfetish
blog host: Blogger


Music


yea~ we know we're dying.
Posted on: Jan 9, 2009
Posted at: 5:09 AM
0 comments



This afternoon,
Rom texted me to go to UCLM and I was kinda bored that's why I go directly there at 4:00 pm. But unfortunately, I arrived there at 6:00 pm because of the fuckin traffic and there I saw no one instead of "EYON" (girlfriend or sister of brian LOL). I waited there for almost an hour 'cause they need to attend their classes and gawd it's so boring. I just buy 2 sticks of cigarette to kill the boredom.



After Aljay's exam and as Elvic arrives, we started the session immediately and yes, we drink again last night.




Ow yea~ I know and we know that drinking too much can kill us. But we can't resist it or at least we could but everytime we're together, our bonding needs something to boost our energy up. Rofl.

But anyhow, we're trying to find something to control ourselves when it comes to drinking. :)