BACK TO DASHBOARD


About MING
Online Users

Hello my name is Sahara but please call me MING. I am 19y/o and in relationship with Elvic Waskin. I am a bassist-student-lover-one of a kind friend. For more. Let's talk in


follow me on my other accounts



Recent Archives


Let's Talk



Other Bloggers

• alejandra
• angel
• arriane
• ava
• bem
• bianca
• cessa
• chichi
• darlene
• divina
• janica
• jean
• jhen
• jhelz
• kai
• kai2
• katrice
• kristelle
• kristy
• louise
• mariel
• myrtle
• nadine
• niña
• nix
• pamela
• patty
• rachel
• rachelle
• regina
• ren
• renise
• robert and darwin
• rosa
• stella
• te chin
• te je
• te shak
• tine
• yang


• bianca gonzales
• luis manzano
• megan young
• patty laurel


• himantayon
• quirk-bantayan
• camotes-island
• cordova-paintball
• royal-vista-resort-catmon



Credits
layout by: MING♥BEEC
image host: Photobucket
scripts: Dynamicdrive
site stats: Rapidcounter
mp3 host: Myflashfetish
blog host: Blogger


Music


GIG, GIGS and more GIGS.
Posted on: Mar 29, 2009
Posted at: 12:48 AM
0 comments
Apparently,
being in a BAND isn't that simple as what others think. Because they think that we're just showing off! But the real thing behind the BAND is the PASSION of music. Yes we do love music and not just any ordinary 'Pasikat shows' to the audience. We love what we are doing and the music to us as well 'vice versa'.

“As a rock star, I have two instincts, I want to have fun, and I want to change the world. I have a chance to do both.”



SEX, DRUGS, ROCK AND ROLL? nah! Not everyone. Maybe some. But to Harakiri Mosh Production, drugs aren't involve. Harakiri Mosh is an indie-production from Cebu who helps
young and new artist from the industry. They help new bands to develop their talent and at the same time help unfortunate children by their charity HUGS. For more details click the picture on the right side.


For the main topic, we had our gig with Harakiri Mosh and it was our first time to play for them that's why we're some kinda nervous. During the night we are also the first band to play and the tense gets more mind-boggling. haha Anyhow, our gig was successful and I think everyone enjoys. :)




One more thing, we also had our gig for Dead Birth City Production and yepp we also enjoy the night. :)



HUGS poster from:HUGS myspace