BACK TO DASHBOARD


About MING
Online Users

Hello my name is Sahara but please call me MING. I am 19y/o and in relationship with Elvic Waskin. I am a bassist-student-lover-one of a kind friend. For more. Let's talk in


follow me on my other accounts



Recent Archives


Let's Talk



Other Bloggers

• alejandra
• angel
• arriane
• ava
• bem
• bianca
• cessa
• chichi
• darlene
• divina
• janica
• jean
• jhen
• jhelz
• kai
• kai2
• katrice
• kristelle
• kristy
• louise
• mariel
• myrtle
• nadine
• niña
• nix
• pamela
• patty
• rachel
• rachelle
• regina
• ren
• renise
• robert and darwin
• rosa
• stella
• te chin
• te je
• te shak
• tine
• yang


• bianca gonzales
• luis manzano
• megan young
• patty laurel


• himantayon
• quirk-bantayan
• camotes-island
• cordova-paintball
• royal-vista-resort-catmon



Credits
layout by: MING♥BEEC
image host: Photobucket
scripts: Dynamicdrive
site stats: Rapidcounter
mp3 host: Myflashfetish
blog host: Blogger


Music


Hyper Ventilation
Posted on: Jan 23, 2009
Posted at: 11:39 AM
0 comments


In the middle

of 'TAGAY SESSION' with etoh and botong, I was attacked by hyperventilation and to tell you I didn't enjoy any of it. From
dizziness to the lack of breath and to the numbness of my hands, mouth and feet. At first I thought I'm gonna die that night for that was my first time but eventually I DIDN'T.

It was kinda stupid 'cause I thought that the liquor's the main reason but at the next morning after analyzing everything, it was the cigar's fault.
After that incident, I stopped smoking and I want to tell everybody to stop because it is not easy to be hyperventilated.



Before the incident.


After the incident.


Sorry but we didn't managed to capture any of my pictures during the attack.





"
Hyperventilation: Overbreathing. This can cause dizziness, lightheadedness, weakness, shortness of breath, a sense of unsteadiness, muscle spasms in the hands and feet, and tingling around the mouth and fingertips. All of these symptoms are the result of abnormally low levels of carbon dioxide in the blood caused by overbreathing."