BACK TO DASHBOARD


About MING
Online Users

Hello my name is Sahara but please call me MING. I am 19y/o and in relationship with Elvic Waskin. I am a bassist-student-lover-one of a kind friend. For more. Let's talk in


follow me on my other accounts



Recent Archives


Let's Talk



Other Bloggers

• alejandra
• angel
• arriane
• ava
• bem
• bianca
• cessa
• chichi
• darlene
• divina
• janica
• jean
• jhen
• jhelz
• kai
• kai2
• katrice
• kristelle
• kristy
• louise
• mariel
• myrtle
• nadine
• niña
• nix
• pamela
• patty
• rachel
• rachelle
• regina
• ren
• renise
• robert and darwin
• rosa
• stella
• te chin
• te je
• te shak
• tine
• yang


• bianca gonzales
• luis manzano
• megan young
• patty laurel


• himantayon
• quirk-bantayan
• camotes-island
• cordova-paintball
• royal-vista-resort-catmon



Credits
layout by: MING♥BEEC
image host: Photobucket
scripts: Dynamicdrive
site stats: Rapidcounter
mp3 host: Myflashfetish
blog host: Blogger


Music


My not so busy week
Posted on: Jul 13, 2009
Posted at: 9:40 PM
0 comments
Omg!

It took me sooooooooooo long to visit my blog again. Well I had a VERY busy week so guess what? I have many things to share to you co-bloggers. Hope you'll enjoy reading.



Visiting Legazpi City. ♥



Baby Santina has been welcomed to this world.
-my sister's daughter.


Baby Loise Lherie Mercadal



Oh-no.
I get lazy writing too much in my blog these days, so I'll have to do it this way. How rubbish.

Anyway, hope you enjoy reading. Till next time folks.