BACK TO DASHBOARD


About MING
Online Users

Hello my name is Sahara but please call me MING. I am 19y/o and in relationship with Elvic Waskin. I am a bassist-student-lover-one of a kind friend. For more. Let's talk in


follow me on my other accounts



Recent Archives


Let's Talk



Other Bloggers

alejandra
angel
arriane
ava
bem
bianca
cessa
chichi
darlene
divina
janica
jean
jhen
jhelz
kai
kai2
katrice
kristelle
kristy
louise
mariel
myrtle
nadine
niña
nix
pamela
patty
rachel
rachelle
regina
ren
renise
robert and darwin
rosa
stella
te chin
te je
te shak
tine
yang


bianca gonzales
luis manzano
megan young
patty laurel


himantayon
quirk-bantayan
camotes-island
cordova-paintball
royal-vista-resort-catmon



Credits
layout by: MINGBEEC
image host: Photobucket
scripts: Dynamicdrive
site stats: Rapidcounter
mp3 host: Myflashfetish
blog host: Blogger


Music


Bantayan Island at Budyong
Posted on: Apr 27, 2009
Posted at: 12:28 AM
7 comments


April 25, 2009
LLTP went to Bantayan Island for our summer getaway for APRIL. All of us are excited for the trip for we didn't see each other for long since the Obong Spring Trip. At 4:00 am, we start to pack our things and get ready to go to North Bus Terminal and ride a CERES bus to HAGNAYA for P80.00 only.


Here is a shot I've got at Danao


Actually this is not a sunset but a sunrise.



We arrived in Hagnaya Port at exactly 8:00 am so our bus ride took 2 hours. To our surprise, we saw that the ferry we will be riding for Bantayan Island is a Cargo Ship. At first I got scared because it was my first time to ride a cargo ship but as time passes by, I enjoyed myself with the sceneries and with the conversation my friends had. (fare: P120.00 one-way)

While at the Cargo Ship trying to enjoy ourselves

The Four Blind Mice


LLTP Boys



Other scenes at the ferry




We arrived there after 1hour and a half (i guess) then we go directly to Budyong Beach Resort where we will stay overnight. We had non-aircon rooms because we will not be staying in the room for 24 hours so NO need for aircons. We rent 3 rooms: 1 for boys, 1 for girls and 1 for the lovers.


Room Rates:
Non-aircon(4pax): P1,000.00
Non-aircon(2pax): P500.00
Aircon(4pax): P1,600.00
Aircon(2pax): P1,200.00



The beach is really beautiful like we were amazed for seeing such a beauty like those. Bantayan Island is also known as Little Boracay of Cebu.




Isn't the place so lovely, eh?







But after the fun and all, sadness comes next because our money (me, my bf, younger sister and elder sister) got lost. Though my pregnant elder sister cried for the lost, we still have managed to sobber her and change the atmosphere into HAPPY again. Thanks to our LLTP family.

We really enjoyed our summer for April. For May, we are planning to have an Island Hopping-our last summer getaway. Hope you enjoyed looking at the pics. For more pictures click here.