BACK TO DASHBOARD


About MING
Online Users

Hello my name is Sahara but please call me MING. I am 19y/o and in relationship with Elvic Waskin. I am a bassist-student-lover-one of a kind friend. For more. Let's talk in


follow me on my other accounts



Recent Archives


Let's Talk



Other Bloggers

• alejandra
• angel
• arriane
• ava
• bem
• bianca
• cessa
• chichi
• darlene
• divina
• janica
• jean
• jhen
• jhelz
• kai
• kai2
• katrice
• kristelle
• kristy
• louise
• mariel
• myrtle
• nadine
• niña
• nix
• pamela
• patty
• rachel
• rachelle
• regina
• ren
• renise
• robert and darwin
• rosa
• stella
• te chin
• te je
• te shak
• tine
• yang


• bianca gonzales
• luis manzano
• megan young
• patty laurel


• himantayon
• quirk-bantayan
• camotes-island
• cordova-paintball
• royal-vista-resort-catmon



Credits
layout by: MING♥BEEC
image host: Photobucket
scripts: Dynamicdrive
site stats: Rapidcounter
mp3 host: Myflashfetish
blog host: Blogger


Music


Jen's 18th Birthday
Posted on: May 24, 2009
Posted at: 5:37 PM
12 comments


3 days ago,
Jennifer texted me and asked me if I have an appointment for Sunday. I answered her "Nope." then she invited me to her upcoming 18th birthday to be held at Blue Reef Resort. I said "Yes." then 'cause I've wanted to take pictures of Blue Reef because it's been awhile since I went there.

Me and my boyfriend arrived there at 12:00 noon though we should have been there at 9:00am. (FILIPINO TIME) First we eat lunch then swim then take some pictures. As simply as that.

Before I take you some tours in the resort, Blue Reef is situated in Marigondon, Lapu-Lapu City. Maybe 40 minutes from the city of Lapu-Lapu. Now let's have some tour.


As you get inside the resort, after being checked by their security guards, you'll see the hotel's garden where VIP persons (just the one who checked-in for rooms) can sit and relax.




The Cottages







The cottages price is from P400.00-P600.00 but take note, each cottages has limited numbers of occupants or you'll have to pay for the excess. There are also tables which you can use but unfortunately, I haven't asked for table's prices.


Another thing in the resort where you can enjoy is the slide. There are two types of slide in the resort, one is for the adults while the other one os for kids.




for adults


for kids sorry for the too much crowd


the sands


and the other scenarios you can see in the resort.


the super-mini-playground and the bridge



the stairs




Entrance for Blue Reef Resort is P30.00 for adults and P15.00 for kids. And if you don't want to spend much money in purchasing some foods in their canteen, then bring you OWN FOOD.

Enjoy your summer fellow Cebuano and for those who are planning to come here in Mactan.